Skip to content
- Brush your teeth properly and at least twice daily.
- Clean the tongue too, using your toothbrush or a tongue scrapper.
- Use soft or medium textured toothbrush. Brushing properly does not require a lot of force when the right technique is used.
- Floss regularly, after tooth brushing and after every meal.
- Avoid digging/excessive use of toothpicks.
- Ensure your diet is teeth friendly, by limiting sugary and sticky food to meal time, also, avoid breaking bones and opening bottles with the teeth.
- Avoid all form of tobaccos intake.
- Visit the dentist regularly, ideally, every six (6) months.